The RequirementsTo be a good fit for the Customer Success Specialist opportunity, you will have:
- Successful experience in customer-facing roles such as customer service, hospitality, retail, etc.
- An outgoing personality and excellent communication skills
- Technical savvy and the ability to navigate multiple systems and learn new applications quickly
- Solid typing/keyboarding skills
- Problem-solving abilities
- A strong work ethic and a high degree of personal accountability and integrity
- Self-motivation and the ability to work independently
- Sales and presentation experience
- Experience in customer success or retention roles, ideally related to software
- Experience in call center environments
- The real estate industry
The RoleAs a Customer Success Specialist, your mission will be to cultivate and nurture long-term relationships through onboarding and product engagement, which results in higher customer satisfaction.
You will join a Customer Success team that acts as the first point of contact for new customers. We handle both inbound and outbound calls, and since every customer has different needs, call length may vary. While the onboarding process is structured, each call will be a little different as you evaluate customer business needs and clearly communicate solutions and best practices.
Your responsibilities in the area of relationship management will include:
- Cultivating customer relationships
- Welcoming customers to the product
- Providing a high degree of value to the customer
- Consistently follow up with customers
- Recognizing opportunities to further customer engagement
- Coaching on best practices
- Documenting customer contact points
- Communicating with customers by both phone and via e-mail
- Working closely with internal teams to ensure success
What's in It for YouProfessional development
Move Canada is committed to helping our employees grow their skills and reach their career goals..
A unique place to work
At Move Canada you will:
- Have fun at work
- Work with other talented professionals who actually love what they do
- Be appreciated and rewarded by the company
- Work in a challenging, flexible environment with a great work/life balance
- Be part of a company that is financially stable and market-driven
Located close to restaurants, shopping and public transit, Move Canada offers a relaxed office environment surpassed only by our employees’ enthusiasm for challenge and the satisfaction of striving to reach the next level. We encourage that enthusiasm by sponsoring teambuilding and social events.
We think you will enjoy supporting our products. They are innovative and interesting and truly help our customers build successful businesses for themselves. You can feel good knowing you're helping someone else succeed in their career.
In addition to a competitive wage and the opportunity to earn performance incentives, we offer great perks, including:
- A comprehensive, employer-paid benefits program
- Paid vacation and paid time off for birthdays
- Training resources & e-learning library
- Company-sponsored events
- RRSP contribution-matching program
- Subsidy for the Steve Nash Sports Club next door
- Employer-paid parking
- A games rooms with foosball, pool, table tennis, video games and a big screen TV
Keys to SuccessWe’re seeking motivated, passionate and dynamic people with the interpersonal skills to initiate superior customer interactions. If you enjoy speaking with people and building relationships, then this is the job for you.. You should have a positive, friendly approach and the ability to build rapport quickly. Just as important will be a degree of comfort going "off script" at times; in some cases you will need to think outside the box to help customers use the tools in unique ways.
The successful candidate will be a dynamic individual with that ability to change tasks frequently throughout the day and adjust on the fly as needed. The ideal candidate will posses the following attributes:
- Quality driven
- Able to effectively speak with a range of customers and personalities
- Team oriented
- At work every scheduled shift
- Able to thoroughly learn products, processes and procedures
About UsMove, Inc. and Realtor.com®
Move, Inc., operates the realtor.com® website and mobile experiences, which provide buyers, sellers and renters of homes with the information, tools and professional expertise they need to discover and create their perfect home. News Corp [Nasdaq: NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV] acquired Move in November 2014, and realtor.com® quickly established itself as the fastest growing online real estate service provider in the first half of 2015 as measured by comScore.
As the official website of the National Association of REALTORS, consumers know they can look to realtor.com® for the most comprehensive and accurate information anytime, anywhere. With relationships with over 800 multiple listing services (MLS), realtor.com® has more than 4 million for-sale listings, which account for more than 97 percent of all MLS-listed for sale properties. More than 90 percent of the listings are updated every 15 minutes.
Move's network of websites provide consumers with a wealth of innovative tools, including Doorsteps®, Moving.com™, SeniorHousingNet.comSM and others. Move supports real estate professionals by providing many services and solutions to grow their businesses in an increasing digital, on-demand world, including ListHub™, the nation's leading listing syndicator and centralized intelligence platform for the real estate industry; Top Producer® Systems; FiveStreetSM and Reesio, as well as many complimentary services. Move is based in the heart of Silicon Valley – in Santa Clara, California.