QualificationsIn order to be a strong fit for the role of Inside Sales Account Executive, we are looking for the following qualifications:
- Sales experience combined with the ambition and drive to build a successful sales career; experience in consultative sales is an advantage
- Strong prospecting and cold calling skills
- Solid closing abilities; comfortable talking about money and asking for the business
- Outstanding follow-up skills and detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and listening skills
- Excellent phone skills; comfortable working in a call center environment
- Ability to build successful B2B relationships over the phone
- Willingness to learn and expand current skill set
- Desire to work in a high-energy, fast-moving, productivity-driven environment
- Computer skills, including:
- The ability to multitask and work across multiple screens
- Working knowledge of the Internet
- Basic Microsoft Office skills, including Word and Excel
- Experience working with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software preferred, ideally Salesforce
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Ability to pass basic skills and sales personality aptitude tests
- Self-motivated, persistent and tenacious
- High-energy and ambitious
- A strong work ethic and self-accountability
- Money and success driven
- Desire to grow your skill set
The RoleAs an Inside Sales Account Executive, you will join our extraordinary sales team and work in a call center sales environment requiring you to sit and make outbound phone calls throughout the day. You will be tasked with selling our suite of products, including branding, advertising, lead generation and CRM solutions, to real estate professionals nationwide. Even though you will be selling digital advertising and services at realtor.com®, you do not need to be an expert in multimedia advertising solutions such as SEO, SEM, Google AdWords, pay-per-click, etc. We will train you on what you need to know and you will see that heavy analytics and complex campaigns are not required in our sales cycle. In fact, you will do little paperwork, which will increase your selling time and give you optimal opportunity to make multiple presentations to customers and close deals daily.
Initially, this position will include prospecting and cold calling. You will also have the opportunity to pursue leads and generate campaigns in connection with our significant marketing outreach efforts. However, over time you will build a book of business which will allow you to upsell and renew your existing customers. If you manage your pipeline correctly and build a strong customer base, your income can increase year-over-year.
Your specific duties will include:
- Meeting and/or exceeding monthly revenue and sales quotas
- Completing an average of 100 to 150+ quality outbound calls each day
- Building and managing a sales pipeline by aggressively prospecting, including:
- Setting up follow-up phone appointments
- Pursuing all potential prospects via phone calls and emails
- Performing internet-based marketing and technology product demonstrations resulting in sales
- Becoming a consultative sales specialist with in-depth knowledge of the company's complimentary and paid solutions, with the capability of communicating how to create a competitive advantage for real estate professionals who implement them
- Becoming an expert in the competitive landscape of real estate sales and marketing
- Targeting and winning new customers nationwide
- Updating our customer relationship management (CRM) system with accurate customer and pipeline information
Why Realtor.com®Lucrative Compensation
The earning potential is quite significant as we offer an uncapped compensation plan. We afford you the opportunity to be in control of your own earning potential. You can build the life you want by earning the six figure income you desire.
We offer a generous and comprehensive benefits package including a variety of insurance packages, a 401(k) plan, paid time off and more. Best of all, benefits begin on the first day of the month after you are hired. We value our employees and understand that they can’t wait 90 days for coverage!
This isn't a role where you'll come in, make some money and want to move on in a year or two. With realtor.com® you can build a long term career that will allow you to earn the income you want and deserve. Your compensation can increase as you build your book of business and secure new customers, so you won't want to walk away.
People Like Working Here
Our team thrives on our competitive, high-energy atmosphere where they are surrounded by others that motivate them and push them to be better. We offer excellent training and support to our sales teams in an effort to help everyone be as successful as they can be. If you like that type of environment and want to grow in your career and be in control of your earning potential....you will love it here. It is evident, as there are many team members who have been working in our California location for 10 or more years!
Fun Products and Solutions
We think you will enjoy selling our products. They are fun and interesting to sell and truly help our customers build successful businesses for themselves. You can feel good knowing you're helping someone else succeed in their career.
Great Location - Easy Access
Regardless of which direction you are coming from, our office is easily accessible, right off the 101 Freeway.
Keys to SuccessWhile you will be selling fun products and solutions with a short sales cycle, it takes tenacity, self-motivation and drive to be committed to make those 100+ calls every day and not get discouraged rather get determined when you hear a "no." Every "no" is one step closer to a "yes." Your skill and personality will be key components in closing deals, but there are no short cuts. Consistent sales results require consistent dialing. High-performing Inside Sales Account Executives are thinking about how quickly they can make the calls to get ahead of the numbers game and close business. They have a dollar figure goal in mind and they know what they expect to make when they hit that goal, so they keep pushing and often surpass that goal.
While success looks different on everyone, our most successful Inside Sales Account Executives have several key traits in common. They are:
- Motivated by success and driven by our generous compensation plan
- Metrics focused
- Competitive -- they thrive in a high-pressure team environment
- Open to coaching and actively engaged in sales development opportunities
- Excited to acquire new clients and close new business
- Innovative, willing to try new things and welcome challenges
About UsMove, Inc. and Realtor.com®
Move, Inc., operates the realtor.com® website and mobile experiences, which provide buyers, sellers and renters of homes with the information, tools and professional expertise they need to discover and create their perfect home. News Corp [Nasdaq: NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV] acquired Move in November 2014, and realtor.com® quickly established itself as the fastest growing online real estate service provider in the first half of 2015 as measured by comScore.
As the official website of the National Association of REALTORS, consumers know they can look to realtor.com® for the most comprehensive and accurate information anytime, anywhere. With relationships with over 800 multiple listing services (MLS), realtor.com® has more than 4 million for-sale listings, which account for more than 97 percent of all MLS-listed for sale properties. More than 90 percent of the listings are updated every 15 minutes.
Move’s network of websites provide consumers with a wealth of innovative tools, including Doorsteps®, Moving.com™, SeniorHousingNet.comSM and others. Move supports real estate professionals by providing many services and solutions to grow their businesses in an increasing digital, on-demand world, including ListHub™, the nation’s leading listing syndicator and centralized intelligence platform for the real estate industry; TigerLead®; Top Producer® Systems; FiveStreetSM and Reesio, as well as many complimentary services. Move is based in the heart of Silicon Valley – in Santa Clara, California